Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you purchase products through our Website, there will be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase. Please make sure you agree with these termsand conditions, which you will be directed to read prior to making your purchase.
Services means Fresh Flower delivery for Weddings,Events ,corporate and sympathy flowers.
the Website means the website www.floriumcreations.com.au
We / Us etc means [Florium Creations] and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use,the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
If you contribute to our forum (if any) or make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
Passwords and logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Intellectual property and copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files,layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases and images contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address:
The trademarks and logos contained on this Website are trademarks of Florium Creations Use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited except with Our express, written consent.
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, it’s contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Victoria], Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the
courts having jurisdiction in [Victoria].
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
All items on this website are subject to availability.Fresh flowers can be limited or unavailable beyond our control.If an arrangement isn’t available for delivery on your selected date we will offer an alternative to the same value.
Prices and Payments
- Price given on home page excludes delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed on our home page.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard.
- For Florium Creations to put your order through, we need some information from you, eg your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Please note, we do not check the spelling of the card messages or the provided addresses.
- Please ensure that you have entered the correct address before confirming your order.We can not be held responsible for incorrect addresses.
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your flowers.
- You should receive a message on screen confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens, by emailing email@example.com or call us on 0416 253 655
- We offer delivery Melbourne wide.The deliver fee for each order will be calculated when you place your order at checkout.
- Our delivery hours are between 10 am and 5 pm for business addresses and 10 am to 6.00pm for residential addresses. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
- We’ll leave flowers at, or near, the door if the courier deem it safe to do so. If necessary, we will contact the recipient to let them know where we’ve left their flowers. If there is nowhere safe to leave them we’ll call the recipient to re-arrange delivery for an additional fee. Availability of product
- Only one style of flowers is available on any given day.
- A limited number of bunches are available each day. The home page will be updated when flowers are no longer available to purchase, stating that the style has sold out.
- If you choose to ‘send tomorrow or on a later date’ you accept that you will not see the style of flowers until the day of delivery, when it will be too late to change your order.
- If we encounter any supply issues we will inform the sender immediately and give the option of either a full refund or sending flowers on an alternative day.
Days of operation
- Florium Creations does not offer a delivery service on Sunday, public holidays so flowers cannot be sent on these days. (unless organised by calling to discuss your specific needs)
- If you book flowers for Sunday, public holidays we will deliver on the next working day.